Saturday, November 1, 2008

Woman's Fair At Marina Sq





Hmmm... happen to know that there is a "Woman's Fair" at Marina Sq and decided to go down with Dasao, Niece Chloe and Cheryl today.... We reached there at abt 12+pm and off we went to have our lunch ...Its always not easy whenever we go out with Cheryl... I could not have my lunch in peace coz she cries and I need to carry her till she sleeps .. i still feel so uneasy when ppl start looking at me when Cheryl cries... i just wonder if ppl might think i do not know how to handle my daughter.. haiz.. but i just have to lived with it.. Anyway, i went to the Woman's Fair and subscribed 1yr of "Simply Her" Magazine .It comes with a goodie bag... its mainly facial products but the Red Earth shimmering lotion attracted me ..kekke i hope to try it soon... I have to feed Cheryl at 1.30pm ..so we went to a nursery room to "rest" ..after which we shop at Suntec where we bought shoes, bags, gifts ..and have our tea break before leaving at 4.30pm... I really enjoyed myself today thou its really troublesome to bring Cheryl... i hope i can get used to it soon and go out more often to jalan jalan..Cheers!!

No comments: