Monday, November 24, 2008

Children's Fair At Ngee Ann City!








My company participated in org the Children's Fair at Ngee Ann City on 22 Nov. In order to support my colleagues, i purchased coupons and decided to bring my niece along. Some of my colleagues also passed me their coupons since they have no intention of going down, I ended up having $30 worth of coupons and this allowed my niece to play many games. She really enjoyed herself and collected many many toys and stationary esp when she managed to win her Ben 10 stationary set..kekkee.. Children are really easily contented! Haahhah :)

1 comment:

May Low said...

yah lor... she die die also must get the Ben 10 set. Even though she cant, she will use her pathetic expression to the auntie and hoping for her to give in. In the end of cos Chloe get it lor! Kekekek...