Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lunch at Chuan Yi Pin on 20 Sep!





Time flies!! .. my outing on 20th Sep is over already.. anyway..steamboat lunch at Chuan Yi Pin was gd esp the Ma La Soup..v spicy but nice... after our lunch we all went shopping at bugis street, everyone bought something even thou we only had 2hrs to shop.. kke.


I also get to try Cream Puffs from Chewy Junior for the 1st time, I like the double Choc Crunch and Choc Junior. ..wanted to try Chewy Sugar Stick but they do not have stock ,shall try more flavours next time...Yummy!


My frens are great, they came over to accompany me since i need to reach home by 7pm to look after Cheryl as Hubby need to attend a wedding dinnerand. Cheryl kinda behaved even thou i had to carry her most of the time ...Me really looking forward to next outing! Cheers!!


No comments: