Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy October ...

October is kinda busy for me and Hubby... the schedule are as follows :
1 Oct - Hubby has a brothers' Meeting for his Bridegroom-to-be fren. (I will have to take care of Cheryl myself)
10 Oct - Dinner with Sheryln / Peiling / Cat / Caline (10Q Peiling for her treat!! Keke)
18 Oct - Hubby's fren wedding, he will be a brother during the day and wedding dinner at nite.
18 Oct - My Cousin celebrating her son's full mth.
19 Oct - Another Cousin celebrating her son's 1yr old.
26 Oct - Peiling's House Warming.
26 Oct - Hubby will be out celebrating Ximing's Birthday.

And Chloe's birthday is also in Oct, believe will have a celebration also, waiting for dasao to advise date. ... dats all for busy October :)

1 comment:

May Low said...

what time is your cousin having full month on 18th oct huh? Mine should be sat night. HUH!!! 1st oct you will be alone? I can coMe keep you accompany if u wan.