Monday, September 21, 2009

Pix Taken Before Leaving House For MIL's Birthday Celebration...



I was so sad last nite coz someone commented that i was not this fat before ...... saw the pix here? i was wearing this and this time i did not crop the pix as i want all to see this FAT me lor.. yes i admit i am not as slim as last time ok... but pls lor.. as if i want myself to be in this state!! And can he not say all this to me???

Frankly speaking i am not as confident as i used to be.. but i am trying to tell myself i look ok and now all the confidence is disappearing again...

I guess u will be interested to know who said those words to me... well its my hubby's younger bro.. who divorce his ex-wife and who used to complain his ex-wife is fat...

My hubby is great, i told him abt this and he said he dun mind me fat... he would rather i be fat than to go on diet till i become sickly/unhealthy... Thanks Dear... but i hope i can do something abt it.. hhaha .. maybe this will motivate me bah...

1 comment:

May Low said...

Oh pls lor.. u are not fat at all.. Hack care of him to say that to u... he should go and say that to those ppl who are really big very very fat mah... Ur hus is right, what the problem if U are fat... most importantly is u are healthy... I am more fatter than u and yet my hus still want me to gain weight.. He prefer me "Meat Meat" kekekeke... Just ignore this kind of lousy man, as long as we are happy can le.