Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daryl's Full Month & Chloe's 6Yrs Old Bdae Party






Its a busy day for me today... Hubby went for Fren's Wedding early in the morning to be the "brother" and i had to bring Cheryl along with me to my nephew, Daryl's Full Mth lunch and Niece, Chloe's 6yr Old bdae Party in the evening..


Cheryl did not behave during the day and cries alot.. althou she was ok after feeding her but i feel the stress of bringing her out... i always feel pai say when she cries and ppl start looking at me.. haha for the wrong reason..


She was not too bad in the evening but i could not put her down as she will wake up from her sleep... now my arm really aching... so am i considered a Supper Mummy? Kekek...


But overall, i was happy to be there to share their joy.. and heres some pixs for viewing...Cheers!


No comments: